Last Updated: February 11, 2022
Table of Contents
Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information from and about you:
- Contact information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number;
- Payment information, such as credit card numbers, expiration dates, and security codes;
- Information about your use of the Site, including your browsing history, search history, and information about your device, such as your device type, operating system, and Internet Protocol (“IP”) address;
- Information that you voluntarily provide, such as survey responses and information you provide when you communicate with us, such as through customer service inquiries, email or other correspondence, or feedback and testimonials;
- Information we receive from third-party sources, such as data from social media platforms and public databases, to verify information you have provided or to enhance our ability to serve you; and
- Any other information that you choose to provide to us.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To process transactions and send you information about your order, such as order confirmations, shipping updates, and invoices;
- To provide customer service and respond to your inquiries;
- To analyze and improve the Site and our products and services;
- To send you promotional materials, such as newsletters and information about sales and discounts, if you have opted-in to receive such communications;
- To prevent fraud and other illegal activities; and
- To comply with legal requirements and industry standards.
Sharing of Information
We may share your personal information with third parties for the following purposes:
- To process transactions and ship your order, including sharing your name and address with shipping carriers;
- To provide customer service and respond to your inquiries, including sharing your name and email address with customer service representatives;
- To comply with legal requirements and industry standards, such as sharing information with government authorities or other third parties in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process;
- To prevent fraud and other illegal activities, including sharing information with fraud-detection and credit-reporting agencies; and
- With your consent, such as when you opt-in to receive promotional materials from third-party marketers.
We take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no data transmission over the Internet or information storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with the services and products you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements.
Your personal information may be transferred to and processed in the United States, where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection laws in the United States may differ from those of your country of residence. By using the Site, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to the United States.
Changes to This Policy
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time. If we make changes to this Policy, we will post the revised Policy on the Site and update the “Last Updated” date at the top of this Policy. Your continued use of the Site after we make changes to this Policy constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy.
Access to Your Personal Information
You have the right to request access to and correction of your personal information that we have on file. To make such a request, please contact us through our contact page.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each email. You may also opt-out of receiving promotional emails by sending an email to us.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us through our contact page.